Top 10 Las Vegas Sportsbooks
Not many things will excite us like visiting a Las Vegas Sportsbook during an exciting sporting event. Today we give our Top 10 list of Las Vegas Sportsbooks. Ratings will be based on: Overall Guest Experience, Quality/Amount/HD ? for television screens, Service, Ambiance, & Betting Options.
As an expert we have spent many of long days and late nights in Las Vegas Sportsbooks. Winning in a particular sportsbook can sway any better and we are no different. Still we tried to put winning and losing aside and just pick the best 10 Las Vegas Sportsbooks.
We spend a ton of time in Las Vegas Sportsbooks, some places are definitely better than others, check out our top 10 in reverse order below.
10. Excalibur Sportsbook: A smaller sportsbook that borders the back of the casino. Nice eating option at the adjacent snack bar that has good burgers and sandwiches. Has nearly all HD quality screens with nearly half of the screens 50" or above. Nice place for low rollers as the tellers are very patient and friendly. Don't give many free cocktails unless you are wagering above $50 per game.
9. Mandalay Bay Sportsbook: How the mighty have fallen, just five years ago this book would have been listed in our top 3 for sure. The whole Mandalay Bay is feelind old, no where is this more obvious than the non HD big screens in the Sportsbook. One of the bigger Las Vegas sportsbooks but more than half is consumed by the racebook. Putting the age of this book aside its still a quality book with great betting options. Drink service is always great at Mandalay Bay with some great looking cocktail waitresses.
8. Caesars Palace Sportsbook: Over the past five years Caesars sportsbook has made some nice updates adding nearly all HD big screens. Sportsbook is right in the casino and is right next to Bobby Fley's Mesa Grill. Very big sportsbook that kind of feels uncomfortable with such high ceilings. Seating is very comfortable but cocktail service is a little slow and is rarely comped.
7. Planet Hollywood Sportsbook: Love the comfortable chairs at Planet Hollywood, might be best in Las Vegas. Smaller intimate sportsbook that is great for younger hip crowd. Doesn't have the best line or betting options of the better sportsbooks. Our experiences has poor to non-existent drink service in the Sportsbook at Planet Hollywood. Great quality HD big screens that you would expect at new casino.
6. Wynn Sportsbook: Everything in the Wynn is elegant including very nice sportsbook. Not a big fan of the uncomfortable seating. Love the big HD screens, maybe one of the best quality of viewing of any Las Vegas Sportsbook. Big negative for us is this is not a place you feel comfortable as a true sports fan. Great drink service but don't expect any comped cocktails.
5. Bellagio Sportsbook: One of our favorite small Las Vegas Sportsbooks. Considering how massive the Bellagio resort is the sportsbook is very small. Very comfortable chairs and great cocktail service has this sportsbook as top in service in our ratings. Betting options are lacking a little and the lines usually aren't as competitive as some of the top sportsbooks.
4. Hilton Sportsbook: The biggest sportsbook in Las Vegas by far. They call themselves the "Super Book" and that is a fitting name to this massive sportsbook. Not the most convenient sportsbook as its just off the Las Vegas strip. Over 1,000 seats and 60 HD screens has nearly everything any sports bettor would want. Service is not a strong point for this book as its more of help yourself to a nice bar and snack bar. Great for big group as its usually easy to find spot for everyone in your group. Has more betting options than any sports book in Las Vegas.
3. Mirage Sportsbook: Comfortable seating with low leather seating and a massive sportsbook that is connected with edge of casino. Competitive betting lines but doesn't have near the excotics that we see at some of the bigger Sports books. Over 10,000 foot of space but feels relatively intimate watching any event. Great place for fans as is one of the more enthusiastic sportsbooks. Great drink service and drinks are comped with drink tickets for those placing Sportsbooks wagers.
2. MGM Sportsbook: Always has been ahead of the competition in Las Vegas. Very intimate sportsbook but still seats over 500 plus has 5 Sky Boxes for larger parties. Great betting options and over 60 HD plasma big screens. Maybe the best snack bar of any Sportsbook just steps from betting counters. Has 25 betting counters that are needed on busy football weekends. Located just off the strip so easy to get in and out if you are not staying at MGM. Great drink service considering how many bettors this place seats, Comp cocktails with drink tickets, 1 ticket per $100 wagered on sports.
1. Aria Sportsbook: Our favorite sportsbook by far. The best HD big screen in Las Vegas plus very comfortable couches and chairs. Just the right size seating around 250 bettors. Twelve betting windows that have some of the best tellers in the business. Service is the key here as the cocktail waitresses are the best that we have come across. Comped drinks are usually at 1 ticket per $100 wagered on Sports. If you a Racebook player its also one of the best. Only negative is Aria is not directly on the strip so its not easy to walk to from other strip hotels. You won't regret spending a long football day in this sportsbook.