Toronto Maple Leafs vs Tampa Bay Lightning Odds & Info
|Game||Toronto Maple Leafs vs Tampa Bay Lightning|
|Date & Time||Wednesday May 4, 2022, 7:30 PM (EDT)|
Scotiabank Arena Scotiabank Arena, Toronto, Canada
TOR -115 ; O/U 6.5
The Tampa Bay Lightning will face off with the Toronto Maple Leafs in game two of the Eastern conference first round playoffs on Wednesday for a scheduled puck drop time of 7:30 PM Eastern. This game will be available on ESPN2. In game one, the Tampa Bay Lightning were taken completely by surprise and did not look ready for this series at al as Toronto dominated the game from beginning to end with the final score 5 to nothing. Austin Matthews had two goals and one assist in the game. Goalie Jack Campbell had 24 saves in the shutout.
Having come off the huge win in game one with Mitch Marner adding one goal and two assists to Auston Matthews, Toronto looks to repeat their performance in game two at home. Toronto has a home record in Canada of 27 wins with eight losses and six overtime defeats.
Auston Matthews is a team leader for the Toronto Maple Leafs in points with 106, to go along with the team leader in goals with 60, 16 of those coming on the power play on 348 shots on goal this season. Mitch Marner is the team leader in assists with 62, 19 of those coming on the power play and is a +23 on the year.
Steven Stamkos is the team leader for Tampa Bay in points with 106 on the season, Stamkos is also the team leader in goals with 42, 16 of those coming on the power play on 241 shots on goal this year. Victor Hedman is the Tampa Bay team leader in assists with 65, 32 of those came on the power play and is a +26 on the season.
Recent Betting Trends
- The total has gone OVER in 8 of Tampa Bay's last 10 games.
- Tampa Bay are 5-2 SU in their last 7 games.
- Tampa Bay are 2-5 SU in their last 7 games against Toronto.
- The total has gone UNDER in 10 of Tampa Bay's last 14 games on the road.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Tampa Bay's last 6 games when playing on the road against Toronto.
- Toronto are 8-2 SU in their last 10 games.
- Toronto are 6-0 SU in their last 6 games at home.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Toronto's last 6 games when playing at home against Tampa Bay.
- Toronto are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games against an opponent in the Eastern Conference conference.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Toronto's last 6 games played in May.
Free NHL Pick:
Tampa Bay surely will not play the lackluster type of game they did in game one however bouncing back from a huge beating in the same arena is tough. Andrei Vasilevskiy hass to be at the top of his game in order for Tampa Bay to stand a chance. The Lightning will make it close but Toronto will come away with another victory adding to their stellar home record. Final Score Prediction: Toronto Maple Leafs win 4–3.