Philadelphia Flyers vs New York Rangers Odds & Info
|Game||Philadelphia Flyers vs New York Rangers|
|Date & Time||Saturday January 15, 2022, 7:00 PM (EST)|
Wells Fargo Center Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia, USA
NYR -150 ; O/U 5.5
The New York Rangers will travel on the road to the state of Pennsylvania to face off against the Philadelphia Flyers for a puck drop of 7 PM eastern time. This game will be available on ESPN plus and NHL Center ice. The New York rangers come into the game with a record on the season of 24-10-4, and have won three out of their last five games against Edmonton, Anaheim, and on the road against San Jose shutting them out by the score of 3–0.
Philadelphia comes into this game with a record on the season of 13-16-7, and have lost their last five consecutive games. Philadelphia has three losses on the road against Los Angeles, Anaheim, and the most recently against the Boston Bruins by the score of 3–2. The defeats at home for Philadelphia came at the hands of Pittsburgh, and San Jose by the score of 3–2.
Adam Fox is leading New York and points with 37, five goals on the season, and he's leading the team in assist with 32. Fox has six of those assists coming on the power-play and is a +11 this season. Chris Kreider is leading New York and goals with 23, 12 of those goals coming on the power play on 118 shots on goal this season.
Cam Atkinson is leading Philadelphia in goals with 15, two of them coming on the power play on 112 shots on goal this season. Claude Giroux he's leaving Philadelphia in points with 29, so go along with 11 goals and is leading Philadelphia in assists with 18, seven of which coming on the power-play and is a -6 on the season.
Recent Betting Trends
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of NY Rangers' last 6 games.
- NY Rangers are 5-2 SU in their last 7 games.
- NY Rangers are 6-13 SU in their last 19 games against Philadelphia.
- NY Rangers are 8-4 SU in their last 12 games on the road.
- NY Rangers are 3-7 SU in their last 10 games when playing on the road
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Philadelphia's last 7 games.
- Philadelphia are 0-6 SU in their last 6 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Philadelphia's last 5 games against NY Rangers.
- The total has gone OVER in 8 of Philadelphia's last 9 games at home.
Free NHL Pick:
New York is one of the hottest teams in the National Hockey League at the moment, while Philadelphia is streaking in the wrong direction losing their last five consecutive games. Philadelphia also has five players on injured reserve or out for this game against New York. I do see the Rangers coming away with a victory in a big way. Final Score Prediction: New York Rangers win 4-1.