Calgary Flames vs Dallas Stars Odds & Info
|Game||Calgary Flames vs Dallas Stars|
|Date & Time||Wednesday May 11, 2022, 9:30 PM (EDT)|
Scotiabank Saddledome Scotiabank Saddledome, Calgary, Canada
CAL -220 ; O/U 5.5
The Dallas Stars will travel back to Canada to face off against the Calgary Flames with the series tied at two games apiece for game five on Wednesday of the Western Conference first round of the NHL playoffs. This game will be available on ESPN with a scheduled puck drop time of 9:30 PM Eastern. In the last game between these two teams, the Calgary Flames were able to come away with a victory by the score of 4–1. Jacob Ottinger had 50 saved in the game however Calgary still came away with a victory.
The Dallas Stars have yet to be able to figure out Jacob Markstrom in goal for Calgary Dallas has only put up five total goals in four games of play in the series. Calgary has scored a total of seven goals in the four games.
Joe Pavelski is the team leader for Dallas in points with 81, to go along with 27 goals and the team lead for Dallas in assists with 54, 13 of those coming on the power play as Joe Pavelski is a +11 on the season. Jason Robertson is the team leader for Dallas and goals with 41, 13 of those came on the power play on 220 shots on goal this season.
Matthew Tkachuk is the team leader for Calgary and goals with 42, 12 of those goals came on the power play on 253 shots on goal this season. Johnny Gaudreau is the team leader for Calgary and points with 115 on the season to go along with 40 goals, and the team lead an assist with 75, 19 of those came on the power play and is a +64 on the season.
Recent Betting Trends
- Dallas are 2-4 SU in their last 6 games against Calgary.
- Dallas are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games on the road.
- Dallas are 8-3 SU in their last 11 games when playing on the road against Calgary.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Dallas' last 7 games against an opponent in the Pacific Division division.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Calgary's last 6 games.
- Calgary are 12-6 SU in their last 18 games.
- Calgary are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games at home.
- Calgary are 3-8 SU in their last 11 games when playing at home against Dallas.
Free NHL Pick:
With Jacob Markstrom playing fantastic in goal for Calgary, and this game being on the road for Dallas, we see the Calgary Flames coming away with a tight win in this match up. Final Score Prediction: Calgary Flames win 3–1.