Boston Bruins vs Carolina Hurricanes Odds & Info
|Game||Boston Bruins vs Carolina Hurricanes|
|Date & Time||Thursday May 12, 2022, 7:00 PM (EDT)|
Td Garden Td Garden, Boston, MA, USA
BOS -125 ; O/U 6
In game six of the Eastern conference first round of the NHL playoffs the Carolina Hurricanes will face off against the Boston Bruins at the TD Garden Arena in Boston, Massachusetts on Wednesday for a scheduled puck drop time of 7 PM Eastern. This game will be available on TNT. In the last game between these two teams, Carolina was victorious at home in a dominant victory scoring five goals holding Boston to only one coming late in the third period. Vincent Trocheck, Jarvis, and Jacob Slavin added goals.
The previous two games in the series were victories by the Boston Bruins, one by the score of 5–2, the other by the score of 4–2 both coming at home at the TD Garden. Brad Marchand was the team leader for the Boston Bruins in those two games having a total of three goals and five assists.
Sebastian Aho is the team leader for Carolina in points with 81, is also the team leader for Carolina and goals with 37, 13 of those coming on the power play on 221 shots on goal this season, and is also good enough for the team leader in assists with 44, 15 of those coming on the power play and is a +18 on the year. Goaltender Antti Raanta has taken over for Frederick Anderson, and is doing an phone job and net at home, on the road however Raanta allows over four goals per game on average
Boston has been rotating goaltenders due to inconsistent play so far this series. Brad Marchand is the team leader for Boston in points with 80, to go along with 32 goals, and the team lead for Boston in assists with 48, 20 of those coming on the power play and is a +18 on the season. David Pastrňák is the team leader for Boston in goals with 40, 15 of those coming on the power-play and has 312 shots on goal this season.
Recent Betting Trends
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of Carolina's last 8 games.
- Carolina are 9-2 SU in their last 11 games.
- Carolina are 6-2 SU in their last 8 games against Boston.
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of Carolina's last 8 games on the road.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Carolina's last 5 games when playing on the road against Boston.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Boston's last 6 games.
- Boston are 2-4 SU in their last 6 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Boston's last 7 games against Carolina.
- Boston are 6-0 SU in their last 6 games at home.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Boston's last 5 games when playing at home against Carolina.
Free NHL Pick:
With the goaltending situation being shaky at best on the road for Carolina, we see the Boston Bruins coming away with a dominant victory at home at the TD Garden. Final Score Prediction: Boston Bruins force game seven by the score of 4–3.