Cincinnati Bengals vs Kansas City Chiefs Odds & Info
|Game||Cincinnati Bengals vs Kansas City Chiefs|
|Date & Time||Sunday January 2, 2022, 1:00 PM (EST)|
Paul Brown Stadium Paul Brown Stadium, Cincinnati, USA
KC -5 ; O/U 49.5
Kansas City Chiefs will travel on the road to the state of Ohio to face off against the red hot Cincinnati Bengals on a 1 PM eastern time kick off on the CBS network. Kansas City comes into this game having clinched a playoff spot in the American Football Conference with a 11–4 record on the season. The Chiefs, our winners of their last five consecutive games against Pittsburgh, Las Vegas, Denver, Dallas, and Los Angeles Chargers on the road.
Cincinnati comes into this game with a 9–6 record on the season and hoping to make the playoffs for the first time in a long time under new quarterback Joe Burrow. Cincinnati has one its last two consecutive games against the Baltimore Ravens and Denver Broncos. The most recent victory came against Baltimore by the score of 41–21.
Patrick Mahomes is leading Kansas City and passing with 4310 yards on the season to go along with 33 touchdowns and only 13 interceptions. Clyde Edwards Helaire is leading the team in rushing with 517 yards to go along with four touchdowns. Edwards also has 119 carries on the season. Tyreek Hill is leading Kansas City in receiving with 1197 yards to go along with 104 receptions and nine touchdowns on the season.
Joe Burrow is leading Cincinnati and passing with 4165 yards on the season to go along with 30 touchdowns and 14 interceptions. Joe Mixon is leading the team on the ground with 1159 yards and 13 touchdowns on the year. Rookie Jamar Chase is leading the team in receiving at 1163 yards with 10 total touchdowns.
Recent Betting Trends
- Kansas City are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games against Cincinnati.
- Kansas City are 14-3 SU in their last 17 games on the road.
- Kansas City are 0-5 SU in their last 5 games when playing on the road against Cincinnati.
- Cincinnati are 4-2 ATS in their last 6 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Cincinnati's last 9 games.
- Cincinnati are 4-2 SU in their last 6 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 9 of Cincinnati's last 11 games against Kansas City.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Cincinnati's last 5 games at home.
Free NFL Pick:
Both teams have offenses that can light up any scoreboard in the NFL, doesn't matter which team wins the game the safe play will definitely be the over. Final Score Prediction: Kansas City Chiefs win 42-34.