Saint Marys Gaels vs San Diego Toreros Odds & Info
|Game||Saint Marys Gaels vs San Diego Toreros|
|Date & Time||Thursday February 10, 2022, 9:00 PM (EST)|
University Credit Union Pavilion
SMC -15-5 ; O/U 126.5
The Saint Marys Gaels will play host to the San Diego Toreros on Wednesday for a tip off time of 9 PM Eastern. This game will be available on ESPN plus. Saint Marys comes into this game with a phenomenal record on the season and ranked number 22 in the nation at 19–5, and have one for out of their last five games with the only loss coming most recently on the road against Santa Clara by the score of 77–72. The floor previous games for Saint Marys were all victories against San Francisco, Pepperdine, Portland State, and Loyola Marymount by the score of 71–60.
San Diego comes into this game with a record on the season of 13–11, and have lost three out of their last five games twice against Santa Clara one coming in overtime by the score of 78–74. The other laws came against Gonzaga by the score of 92–62. The two victories for San Diego came against Pepperdine and on the road against Loyola Marymount by the score of 69–65.
Marcellus Earlington is leading San Diego and points per game at 13.8 with a field goal percentage on the season of 43.3%. Earlington has a free throw percentage on the season of 72.6% from the guard position. Terrell Brown is leading San Diego and rebounds per game at 7.1. Brice Monroe is leading San Diego in minutes per game at 26.2 and averaging 2.2 assists.
Matias Tass is leading Saint Marys in points per game at 13.1 with a free-throw percentage on the season of 78.4 and a field goal percentage of 57%. Matias is also the team leader for St. Mary's in rebounds per game at 6.4 from the forward position. Tommy Kushe is leading Saint Marys in minutes per game at 27.7.
Recent Betting Trends
- San Diego are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of San Diego's last 7 games.
- San Diego are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games against Saint Mary's-California.
- San Diego are 0-10 SU in their last 10 games against Saint Mary's-California.
- San Diego are 6-0 ATS in their last 6 games on the road.
- San Diego are 0-10 SU in their last 10 games when playing on the road against Saint Mary's-California.
- Saint Mary's-California are 4-2 ATS in their last 6 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Saint Mary's-California's last 6 games.
- Saint Mary's-California are 7-1 SU in their last 8 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Saint Mary's-California's last 8 games against San Diego.
- Saint Mary's-California are 14-0 SU in their last 14 games at home.
Free NCAAF Pick:
As a team, San Diego is only scoring 67.8 points per game on average in St. Mary's on defense is only allowing their opponents 59.2 points per game. St. Mary's is also averaging 6.8 steals per game on defense and shooting 46% from the field which is a three point distance from San Diego at 43%. We see Saint Mary's coming away with an easy victory at home. Final Score Prediction: Saint Marys wins 94–74.