Oklahoma Sooners vs Oregon Ducks Odds & Info
|Game||Oklahoma Sooners vs Oregon Ducks|
|Date & Time||Wednesday December 29, 2021, 9:15 PM (EST)|
OU -4.5 ; O/U 61.0
In the Valero Alamo Bowl, both teams with national title hopes will face off on ESPN at 9:15 Eastern time. The Oregon Ducks come into this game ranked number 14 in the country, and have a record on the season of 10–3, Oregon has lost two games against Utah, only scoring 17 total points in both games while Utah scored 76. Notable winds for Oregon came against Washington on the road and Oregon State by the score of 38–29.
The Oklahoma Sooners come into this matchup ranked number 16 in the country, and have a record on the season of 10–2 and are losers of their last game against number seven Oklahoma State by the score of 37–33. Oklahoma has been victorious in three out of their last five games, notable winds coming against Iowa State Cyclones and Texas Tech.
Anthony Brown is leading Oregon in passing yards with 2683, to go along with 15 touchdowns and only six interceptions on the season. Travis Dye is leading Oregon on the ground with 1118 yards and 15 touchdowns. Devon Williams is leading Oregon in receiving with 557 yards and four touchdowns.
Caleb Williams is leading the Oklahoma Sooners in passing with 1670 yards to go along with 18 touchdowns and only four interceptions after taking over for Heisman Trophy favorite Spencer Rattler who has transferred to South Carolina. Kennedy Brooks is leaving Oklahoma on the ground with 1111 yards rushing and 10 touchdowns. Marvin Mims is leading the team in receiving with 648 yards on 30 receptions and four touchdowns.
Recent Betting Trends
- Oregon are 10-3 SU in their last 13 games.
- Oregon are 6-2 SU in their last 8 games this season.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Oregon's last 5 games against an opponent in the Big 12 conference.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Oregon's last 5 games played in December.
- Oklahoma are 18-2 SU in their last 20 games.
- Oklahoma are 10-2 SU in their last 12 games this season.
- Oklahoma are 6-1 SU in their last 7 games against an opponent in the Pac-12 conference.
- The total has gone UNDER in 9 of Oklahoma's last 11 games played in December.
Free NCAAF Pick:
This game should be a shoot out between two teams who lack in the defensive department. Both teams are averaging 25.5 points allowed to their opponents and have high powered offenses, Oregon averaging 31.4 points per game as a team, and Oklahoma averaging 38.4. Final Score Prediction: Oklahoma wins 44-34.