Wyoming Cowboys vs Kent State Golden Flashes Odds & Info
|Game||Wyoming Cowboys vs Kent State Golden Flashes|
|Date & Time||Tuesday December 21, 2021, 3:30 PM (EST)|
Albertsons Stadium Albertsons Stadium, Boise, USA
WYO -3 ; O/U 59
In the Famous Idaho Potato Bowl, the Kent State Golden Flashes will face off against the Wyoming Cowboys on ESPN for a 12:30 PM pacific time kick off on December 21st. Kent state comes into this match up with a 7–6 record on the season, they are winners of their last regular season game against Miami of Ohio in overtime by the score of 48–47. In the MAC championship game, Kent State went down to Northern Illinois by the score of 41–23.
Wyoming comes into this game with a record on the season of 6–6. They are losers of their last game against Hawaii at home by the score of 38–14. The last win for the Wyoming Cowboys came against the Mountain West Division Champions Utah State on the road by the score of 44–17.
Dustin Crum leads Kent State in the passing game with 2922 yards and 16 touchdowns. Crum has six interceptions on the season. Cooper is leading the team in rushing yards with 1080 on the season and 11 touchdowns. Dante Cephas is leading the team in receptions with 78, yards with 1124 to go along with eight touchdowns on the season.
Shawn Chambers is leading Wyoming and passing with 1125 yards and six touchdowns to go along with seven interceptions. Xazavian Valladay is leading the team on the ground with 984 yards rushing to go along with five touchdowns. Neyor is leading the team and receptions with 39, and 791 yards receiving to go along with 11 touchdowns.
Recent Betting Trends
- Kent State are 4-2 ATS in their last 6 games.
- Kent State are 6-3 SU in their last 9 games.
- Kent State are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games played on a Tuesday.
- Kent State are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 games when playing as the underdog.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Kent State's last 6 games played on a Tuesday when on the road.
- Wyoming are 3-6 ATS in their last 9 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Wyoming's last 5 games.
- Wyoming are 2-6 SU in their last 8 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Wyoming's last 6 games this season.
- The total has gone OVER in 8 of Wyoming's last 9 games against an opponent in the Mid-American conference.
Free NCAAF Pick:
Unfortunately for Kent State, Wyoming is only allowing their opponents 22.5 points per game while the Golden Flashes are allowing 35.1. With wins against Utah State on the road, and Colorado state at home icy Wyoming coming away with a victory against a lesser talented Middle American Conference team. Final Score Prediction: Wyoming Cowboys win 31–17.