Central Michigan Chippewas vs Boise State Broncos Odds & Info
|Game||Central Michigan Chippewas vs Boise State Broncos|
|Date & Time||Friday December 31, 2021, 2:00 PM (EST)|
BOISE -8 ; O/U 55.5
In the Barstool Sports Arizona Bowl, the Boise State Broncos will take on the Central Michigan Chippewas on New Year's Eve for a 2 PM eastern time kick off. Central Michigan comes into this game with a record on the season of 8–4, and are winners of their last four consecutive games against Eastern Michigan, Ball State, Kent State, and Western Michigan. The last loss came against northern Illinois by the score of 39–38.
Boise State Broncos come into this game with a record on the season of 7–5, losers of their last game against the number 21 ranked San Diego State Aztecs by the score of 27–16. Boise has been winners of four of their last five games. The most notable victory coming over Fresno State by the score of 40-14.
Daniel Richardson is leading Central Michigan in passing with 2424 yards, to go along with 23 touchdowns and only five interceptions on the season. Lou Nichols is leading the team in rushing with 1710 yards and 15 touchdowns. Pimpleton is leading the team in receiving with 929 yards and four touchdowns on 58 receptions.
Hank Bachmeier is leading the Boise State Broncos with 3079 passing yards, 20 touchdowns and only eight interceptions on the season. On the ground, George Holani has 569 yards on 119 carries for one touchdown. Khalil Shakir is leading Boise State in receiving with 77 receptions, 1117 yards to go along with seven touchdowns on the season.
Recent Betting Trends
- Central Michigan are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games.
- Central Michigan are 6-1 SU in their last 7 games.
- Central Michigan are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games this season.
- Central Michigan are 2-4 ATS in their last 6 games against an opponent in the Mountain West conference
- The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Boise State's last 7 games.
- Boise State are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Boise State's last 5 games this season.
- Boise State are 6-0 ATS in their last 6 games against an opponent in the Mid-American conference.
Free NCAAF Pick:
Although Central Michigan has a better record on the season the talent of opponent is heavily favored in Boise states direction. I do see the Broncos coming away with a victory in this matchup against Central Michigan. Final Score Prediction: Boise state wins 34-31.