Arizona Wildcats vs Wright State Raiders Odds & Info
|Game||Arizona Wildcats vs Wright State Raiders|
|Date & Time||Friday March 18, 2022, 7:27 PM (EDT)|
Viejas Arena At Aztec Bowl Viejas Arena At Aztec Bowl, San Diego, USA
ARZ -21 ; O/U 156.5
- Raiders are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games vs. a team with a winning % above .600.
- Raiders are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games vs. a team with a winning straight up record.
- Wildcats are 1-5-1 ATS in their last 7 NCAA Tournament games.
- Wildcats are 3-8 ATS in their last 11 neutral site games as a favorite.
The Arizona Wildcats head into the tournament as they #1 seed in the south bracket. The Wildcats beat UCLA in the Pac-12 title game 84-76. Bennedict Mathurin led the way with 27 points and 7 assists. Mathurin leads the Wildcats on the season with 17.4 points per game.
The Wildcats enter the tournament riding a six game win streak. Arizona has just three losses on the season and are ready to make a big run. Arizona has won nine of their last ten games. The Wildcats are making 49% from the field which ranks 3rd best in the nation.
The Wright State Raiders also enter the tournament winners of six straight games. The Raiders beat the Bryant Bulldogs 93-82 to clinch the #11 seed in the south region. Peter Kiss led the way in the play in game with 28 points and 4 rebounds.
Wright State has won seven of their last ten games. The Raiders are 7th best in the country shooting 77% from the free throw line. Wright State has three players who average double digit points per game. Tanner Holden leads the team with 20.3 points per game.
Recent Betting Trends
- The Raiders are 7-3 in their last 10 games.
- The Raiders are 15-19-0 ATS.
- The Wildcats are 9-1 in their last 10 games.
- The Wildcats are 20-13-1 ATS.
Free NCAAB Pick:
Both Arizona and Wright State have covered the spread in five of their last ten games. Arizona is clearly the better team in round one but are laying over 20 points. Wright State will come in motivated and leave everything on the court but will be out matched. Final Score Prediction, Arizona State Wildcats win but the Wright State Raiders cover ATS 88-75.