Villanova Wildcats vs Ohio State Buckeyes Odds & Info
|Game||Villanova Wildcats vs Ohio State Buckeyes|
|Date & Time||Sunday March 20, 2022, 2:40 PM (EDT)|
Ppg Paints Arena Ppg Paints Arena, Pittsburgh, USA
NOVA -5.5 ; O/U 132
The Ohio State Buckeyes will face off against the Villanova Wildcats in the second round of the south region of the National Championship Tournament on Sunday for a tip off time of 2:40 PM Eastern. This game will be available on CBS. Ohio State comes into this game with a record on the season of 20–11, and we are victorious in the first round of the tournament against Loyola Chicago by the score of 54–41 in a very low scoring game. EJ Liddell lead Ohio State in points with 16 going four of nine from the field.
Villanova comes into this match up with a record on the season of 27–7, and are the number two seed in the region. Villanova was victorious in the first round against Delaware, the 15 seed by the score of 80–60. Justin Moore led the way for Villanova with 21 points going seven of 13 from the field.
Collin Gillespie is the team leader for Villanova in points per game with 15.9 on the season and a field goal percentage of 44.3%, to go along with a free throw percentage of 89.4%. Eric Dixon is the team leader for Villanova in rebounds per game averaging 6.3. Collin Gillespie is the team leader in minutes per game averaging 33.8.
Jamari Wheeler is the team leader for Ohio State eight minutes per game averaging 29.4 on the season. EJ Liddell is the team leader for Ohio State in points per game averaging 19.6 on the season with a field goal percentage of 49.2%, and a free throw percentage of 76.7%. EJ is also the team leader in rebounds per game averaging 7.9 on the year.
Recent Betting Trends
- Ohio State are 2-4 ATS in their last 6 games.
- Ohio State are 2-4 SU in their last 6 games.
- Ohio State are 8-2 SU in their last 10 games against an opponent in the Big East conference.
- Ohio State are 2-5 SU in their last 7 games played in March.
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of Ohio State's last 9 games played on a Sunday.
- The total has gone OVER in 11 of Ohio State's last 15 games when playing as the underdog.
- Villanova are 6-0 SU in their last 6 games.
- Villanova are 5-0 SU in their last 5 games this season.
- Villanova are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games against an opponent in the Big Ten conference.
- Villanova are 6-0 SU in their last 6 games played in March.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Villanova's last 7 games played on a Sunday.
Free NCAAB Pick:
As a team, Villanova has averaged 71 points per game in their last five games while their opponents Ohio State have averaged 64. Ohio State has been unpredictable all season with losses to a bad Nebraska team, against Maryland, and Rutgers. Although Ohio State may have gotten beaten up in a tough big 10, we see Villanova coming away with a victory continuing its five-game winning streak. Final Score Prediction: Villanova wins 78-74.