Cal State Bakersfield Roadrunners vs UC Santa Barbara Gauchos Odds & Info
|Game||Cal State Bakersfield Roadrunners vs UC Santa Barbara Gauchos|
|Date & Time||Thursday February 10, 2022, 10:00 PM (EST)|
UCSB -3 ; O/U 127.5
The UC Santa Barbara Gauchos will travel on the road and stay to face off against the Cal State Bakersfield Roadrunners on Thursday for a 10 PM Eastern time chip off. This game will be available locally in California and on ESPN plus. UC Santa Barbara comes into this game with a record on the season of an even 9–9, and have lost three out of their last five games coming against Hawaii and Fullerton both on the road, and once at home against Irvine by the score of 53–52. The two victories for Santa Barbara came against San Diego and Northridge on the road by the score of 72–45.
Bakersfield comes into this game with a record on the season of 6–11, and have lost their last five consecutive games four of those coming on the road against Fullerton, Long Beach State, San Diego, and Irvine by the score of 57–52. The only game played at home was against Hawaii and a losing effort by the score of 63–59.
Justin Elder Davis is leading Bakersfield in points per game averaging 10 with a field goal percentage on the season of 43.2%, and a free throw percentage of an even 80%. Davis is also the Bakersfield team leader and rebounds per game averaging 6.5. Caleb Higgins is leaving Bakersfield in minutes per game at 23.6 on average.
AJ Mitchell is leading Santa Barbara in minutes per game at 29.6 and is averaging 4.1 assists from the point guard position in the season. Amadu Sow is leading Santa Barbara in points per game with 15.1 on the season and a free throw percentage of 78.3%. Sow has a field goal percentage on the year of 53.2% and it's also the Santa Barbara team leader in rebounds per game as well averaging 8.3.
Recent Betting Trends
- UC-Santa Barbara are 2-9 ATS in their last 11 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of UC-Santa Barbara's last 6 games.
- UC-Santa Barbara are 2-5 SU in their last 7 games.
- UC-Santa Barbara are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games against Cal State-Bakersfield.
- UC-Santa Barbara are 1-8 ATS in their last 9 games on the roa
- Cal State-Bakersfield are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Cal State-Bakersfield's last 8 games.
- Cal State-Bakersfield are 0-5 SU in their last 5 games.
- Cal State-Bakersfield are 14-5 SU in their last 19 games at home.
- Cal State-Bakersfield are 1-7 SU in their last 8 games this season.
Free NCAAB Pick:
As a team, Santa Barbara is averaging 73.8 points per game and only allowing their opponent 64.5 on defense. In addition, Santa Barbara has a field goal percentage of 48.5% while Bakersfield is only shooting 41.9% which is why we see Santa Barbara coming away with a victory on the road. Final Score Prediction: UC Santa Barbara winds 74–64.