Miami Ohio Redhawks vs Ohio Bobcats Odds & Info
|Game||Miami Ohio Redhawks vs Ohio Bobcats|
|Date & Time||Tuesday January 18, 2022, 7:00 PM (EST)|
Millett Hall Millett Hall, Oxford, USA
OHIO -1 ; O/U 146.5
The Ohio Bobcats will travel on the road in-state to face off against rival Miami Ohio Redhawks on Thursday for a 7 PM eastern time tip-off. This game will be available on ESPN3. Ohio comes into this game with a record on the season of 13-2, and have one there last eight consecutive games, most recently against Bowling Green by the score of 85–78. Other notable wins include Akron, and Western Michigan on the road, and Kent State 80 -72.
I am in Ohio comes into this game with a record on the season of 8–7, and have won three out of their last five games against Buffalo, Western Michigan, and Spalding by the score of 80–56. The two losses for Miami Ohio came against Bowling Green in overtime on the road, and against Toledo at home 75–72.
Dae Dae Grant is leading Miami Ohio in points per game at 16.6 with a field goal percentage on the season of 43.5%. Grant has a free-throw percentage on the season of 87.2% and is the team leader in minutes per game at 31.2 on average. Grant also averages 4.2 assists per game. Delonte Brown is leaving Miami Ohio in rebounds per game at 7.2.
Mark Sears is leading Ohio in points per game at 19.7 on the season with a field goal percentage of 48%, Mark has a free-throw percentage on the season of 92.1%. Jason Carter is leading in Ohio in rebounds per game at 7.2 on average, with 5.2 coming on the defensive boards. Mark Sears is also the leader in minutes per game at 35.1 on average for Ohio.
Recent Betting Trends
- Ohio are 4-8 ATS in their last 12 games.
- Ohio are 8-0 SU in their last 8 games.
- Ohio are 8-2 ATS in their last 10 games against Miami-Ohio.
- Ohio are 17-3 SU in their last 20 games against Miami-Ohio.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Ohio's last 5 games on the road.
- Miami-Ohio are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Miami-Ohio's last 6 games.
- Miami-Ohio are 3-7 SU in their last 10 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Miami-Ohio's last 7 games against Ohio.
- Miami-Ohio are 3-6 ATS in their last 9 games at home.
Free NCAAB Pick:
Allowing their opponent only 66.1 points per game and averaging 7.5 Steeles per game, I do see Ohio coming away with a victory in state against Rival Miami Ohio on the road in this match up. Final Score Prediction, Ohio Bobcats win 88-81.