Cal Poly Mustangs vs Cal State Northridge Matadors Odds & Info
|Game||Cal Poly Mustangs vs Cal State Northridge Matadors|
|Date & Time||Thursday February 10, 2022, 10:00 PM (EST)|
Robert A Mott Athletic Center
CALPO -5 ; O/U 125.5
The Cal State Northridge Matadors will travel on the roads face off against the Cal Poly Mustangs on Thursday for a tip off time of 10 PM Eastern. This game will be available on ESPN plus. The Cal State Northridge Matadors come into this game with a record on the season of 5–16, and have lost their last eight consecutive games. Northridge has losses against Irvine, San Diego, Hawaii, Santa Barbara, and Riverside.
Cal Poly comes into this game with a record on the season of 5–15, and have lost four out of the last five games coming against Hawaii, Irvine, Fullerton, and most recently on the road against Long Beach State by the score of 78–65. The only victory for Cal Poly and it's last five games came on the road against San Diego by the score of 59–55.
Atin Wright is the team leader for Northridge in points per game at 13.2 with a field goal percentage on the season of 34.7% and a free throw percentage of 84.4%. Elijah Hardy is the Northridge leader in assists per game at 2.8, and he's averaging 30.2 minutes per game. Christian Gray is the Northridge leader and rebounds per game averaging 5.0.
Alimamyn Koroma is leading the Mustangs in points per game at 13.1 with a field goal percentage on the season of 51.5%, and a free-throw percentage of 62.7%. Treven Taylor is leading the Mustangs in rebounds per game averaging 5.6. Cameron Pierce is leading the Mustangs in assists per game averaging 3.8 and is the team leader in minutes per game at 28.5.
Recent Betting Trends
- Cal State-Northridge are 2-6 ATS in their last 8 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Cal State-Northridge's last 5 games.
- Cal State-Northridge are 0-8 SU in their last 8 games.
- Cal State-Northridge are 11-5 ATS in their last 16 games against Cal Poly.
- Cal State-Northridge are 5-2 SU in their last 7 games against Cal Poly.
- Cal Poly are 3-7 ATS in their last 10 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Cal Poly's last 5 games.
- Cal Poly are 1-5 SU in their last 6 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Cal Poly's last 8 games at home.
- Cal Poly are 10-3 SU in their last 13 games when playing at home against Cal State-Northridge.
Free NCAAB Pick:
As a team, the Mustangs are only allowing their opponents an average of 66.9 points per game on defense. Also, Northridge has a dismal field goal percentage as a team only shooting 39.7% from the floor which is why we see the Mustangs coming away with a victory at home in this matchup. Final Score Prediction: Cal Poly Mustangs win 66–60.